Valued Contributor
tooleman694

Re: Getting so close! Door hardware installed. Exterior sto...

Wow, we got 3 trees full sod and flower beds.

Established Contributor
foofighter74

I wouldn't have wanted flower beds, my wife and oldest daughter want to do all that stuff - - but the trees would have been nice!

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

foofighter74 wrote:

There is a rule, actually, for the development that you have to plant a tree somewhere on your lot within i believe 18 months of moving in. So, they deforested the area to build a development for houses...which then require the buyers of those houses to start "foresting" the area again. :smileylol:

18 months?! We have 60 days in which the front landscaping has to be done or we start getting fined by the HOA. They also have guidelines for what you need to plant, like how many 5 gallon bushes, how many trees etc.

Established Contributor
foofighter74

No HOA in our area.  Which is awesome, since it means i can buy all sorts of cool things like an expensive snow blower. 

Yeah, there's something you won't need, mike. lol. 

Here? We get over 100 inches of snow every year. 

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Hello driveway! :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor
CarlosC88

loooooks awesome!!!

TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $1,400 II Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card - $1,500 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $3,000 II American Eagle VISA - $2000 II Best Buy Mastercard - $300 II Kay Jewelers - $5,600

Frequent Contributor
grassfeeder

you going to epoxy coat the garage floor?

5/12- EQ FICO - 508 / TU FICO - 490 / EX FAKO - 550 Ch. 7 BK - 7/12 (discharge 10/12)
4/14 - EQ FICO 651 / TU FICO - 636 / EX FICO - 654

NFCU cashRewards $10,000 - NFCU Flagship Visa $8,000 - First Tech C.U. Cash Rewards $5,000 - Barclays Apple Card $2,000 - JCrew $650
In the garden starting 3/1/14 till ???
Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Sure will! Will also be tearing out the the concrete driveway and replacing it with pavers.

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Holy crap soo soo close! Tested out the driveway today...it's literally twice as long as our old house which I love, you can park 4 cars on it no problem! Great for parties. :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

[ Edited ]

They were grading the land today and the applicanes were installed! I absolutely love the smooth cooktop and there's something cool about the inside of the oven. :smileytongue:

We actually lucked out on the cooktop...we got a better, newer version of what we were shown at the design center (that version had knobs vs touch panel), like this version much better because it's much easier to keep clean plus feels a lot more high tech.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+