cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And construction has begun! *FINISHED!!!*

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Getting so close! Door hardware installed. Exterior sto...

Wow, we got 3 trees full sod and flower beds.

Message 161 of 217
foofighter74
Established Contributor

I wouldn't have wanted flower beds, my wife and oldest daughter want to do all that stuff - - but the trees would have been nice!

Message 162 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

@foofighter74 wrote:

There is a rule, actually, for the development that you have to plant a tree somewhere on your lot within i believe 18 months of moving in. So, they deforested the area to build a development for houses...which then require the buyers of those houses to start "foresting" the area again. Smiley LOL

18 months?! We have 60 days in which the front landscaping has to be done or we start getting fined by the HOA. They also have guidelines for what you need to plant, like how many 5 gallon bushes, how many trees etc.

Message 163 of 217
foofighter74
Established Contributor

No HOA in our area.  Which is awesome, since it means i can buy all sorts of cool things like an expensive snow blower. 

Yeah, there's something you won't need, mike. lol. 

Here? We get over 100 inches of snow every year. 

Message 164 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Hello driveway! Smiley Very Happy

Message 165 of 217
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

loooooks awesome!!!

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 166 of 217
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

you going to epoxy coat the garage floor?

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 167 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Sure will! Will also be tearing out the the concrete driveway and replacing it with pavers.

Message 168 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Holy crap soo soo close! Tested out the driveway today...it's literally twice as long as our old house which I love, you can park 4 cars on it no problem! Great for parties. Smiley Very Happy

Message 169 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

They were grading the land today and the applicanes were installed! I absolutely love the smooth cooktop and there's something cool about the inside of the oven. Smiley Tongue

We actually lucked out on the cooktop...we got a better, newer version of what we were shown at the design center (that version had knobs vs touch panel), like this version much better because it's much easier to keep clean plus feels a lot more high tech.

Message 170 of 217
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.