cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And construction has begun! *FINISHED!!!*

tag
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Re: Getting so close! Door hardware installed. Exterior sto...

im in love with ur house Heart  very happy for you..  wats ur income if you dont mind me asking

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 171 of 217
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

If  had to guess, I would say he is around 100k a year.

Message 172 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

@CarlosC88 wrote:

im in love with ur house Heart  very happy for you..  wats ur income if you dont mind me asking

Thanks! Very excited over here, if you couldn't tell! Smiley Very Happy

Taxable ncome is more or less what Tooleman said, though we are self employed so there are also quite a few writeoffs.

Message 173 of 217
playboy
Regular Contributor

Gotta say again Mike: luv your house bro.  The glass top stove is sweet; very low profile.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 174 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Thanks man! I think the glass top is my new favorite thing in the house...I'm a gadget geek so I love high tech stuff like this. 

Check out the controls...you tap on of the square to choose which burner you want to use, and then you slide your finger across that bottom portion to choose the heat level! How futuristic is that? Smiley Very Happy

This is the one we thought we were going to get, which was nice too, but much happier with the upgrade!

Message 175 of 217
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Glass top stove is awesome! I love mine... My fave thing in my house when I bought it was the laundry chute in master bath which sent the dirty clothes on a shortcut into the downstairs laundry room. That feature actually made me choose the house over a different one.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 176 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Very cool! I love innovative stuff like that. Our master closet and laundry room are actually adjecent, so they share a common wall...Im trying to figure out a clever way to have a laundry hamper that opens to both sides.

Message 177 of 217
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Great house Mike! Congrats, the time is almost here for you to close...Smiley Happy

Message 178 of 217
playboy
Regular Contributor

That's so cool Mike that you slide your finger across the designated area and the burners increase/decrease in heat.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 179 of 217
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Electric got turned on today! But they also locked up the house so now we have to ask for a key everytime we visit...I wonder if I can make a copy somehow? Smiley Very Happy

Message 180 of 217
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.