Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And it begins....

tag
nvrgiveup08
Contributor

And it begins....

First of all I couldnt have done this without all the advice that Ive recieved on this site. THANK YOU ALL. I was pre approved on Friday. Scores were 621, 643, and 644. I have found a house (have been looking for 7mths) and now I finally am able to really start the process of becoming a first time home owner. I am so nervous and anxious but I have this feeling in the back of my mind that everything will be fine. So heres to 30-45 days of no sleep. Hopefully I wont have to put any money down *fingers crossed*. The house is a 4 bdrm 2 bath with double car garage and its a bank repo and VERY affordably priced at 99,750!!!! Praying that all goes well so I can celebrate Thanksgiving in my new dining room.........Ill keep ya posted

No place to go but UP

EQ 632
EX 648
TU 648
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: And it begins....

Congrats! Just wondering if you checked your scores here before getting the ones your lender pulled and if so how similar we're they?

Message 2 of 4
nvrgiveup08
Contributor

I did check my scores on this site two weeks before I got the courage to go to the mortgage company and my score was dead on.

No place to go but UP

EQ 632
EX 648
TU 648
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

that's encouraging.....I checked my scores last week and they were TU635 EQ640.  I checked today and due to a $25 increase in one cc balance my TU dropped to 620 and my EQ is 635.  I know my exp is my lower score so I am watching the tu closely and I really hope that the scores here are accurate.  I am meeting with my LO tomorrow and I need a620 to qualify for a va loan.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.