Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Roadblock!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Roadblock!

So we have been scrambling to get documentation for the conditions. We received everything but the stupid verification of rent. The 3 rd party company WF uses has been emailing and faxing the form to our apartment complex... But they say they haven't received it! We've been through alot and after a week of trying no form!
Our LO has been trying to help. The form has been sent to different email addresses at the complex but no luck! This is all we need and things are at a halt! This process is beyond frustrating.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another Roadblock!

Will your loan office allow you to hand deliver the form?

Otherwise; the form can likely be found online... and hand delivered to the apartment. is this an Fha mortgage?

I had the same trouble with chase and a verification of deposit form... my LO kept trying to send it to chase main office... instead I got him hooked up with my local banker and it only took hours after that.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have to have the form sent directly to the complex.
It's a VA loan and this is the last thing that's needed for our final approval. I'm going suggest the loan office hand deliver it. We have to get this done!
Message 3 of 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

This world has changed to doing things electronically which causes problems at times. Ask your LO or Broker to send it certified mail even if you have to pay the additional cost. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.