Contributor
adonis2011

Another Roadblock!

So we have been scrambling to get documentation for the conditions. We received everything but the stupid verification of rent. The 3 rd party company WF uses has been emailing and faxing the form to our apartment complex... But they say they haven't received it! We've been through alot and after a week of trying no form!
Our LO has been trying to help. The form has been sent to different email addresses at the complex but no luck! This is all we need and things are at a halt! This process is beyond frustrating.
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: Another Roadblock!

Will your loan office allow you to hand deliver the form?

Otherwise; the form can likely be found online... and hand delivered to the apartment. is this an Fha mortgage?

I had the same trouble with chase and a verification of deposit form... my LO kept trying to send it to chase main office... instead I got him hooked up with my local banker and it only took hours after that.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
adonis2011

They have to have the form sent directly to the complex.
It's a VA loan and this is the last thing that's needed for our final approval. I'm going suggest the loan office hand deliver it. We have to get this done!
Valued Contributor
JM-AM

This world has changed to doing things electronically which causes problems at times. Ask your LO or Broker to send it certified mail even if you have to pay the additional cost. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}