Established Contributor
Boscoe

Any 90% LTV Mtg loans out there?

I am looking for a bank that will do a 90% LTV (both loans combined).  Either the same lender for both or a lender who will do a 2nd home equity loan up to 90% Loan to value.

My 1st mtg. is about 65-70% LTV right now.

Any recommendations or suggestions?   I am in the northeast.

Thanks.

Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Re: Any 90% LTV Mtg loans out there?

Many will.

90% isn't difficult.

More details?

debt ratios?

credit scores?

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Established Contributor
Boscoe

Debt ratio not an issue, below 25%

Credit scores - lowest 680, middle is 690-700, probably closer to 700.

My issue is going to be with the appraisal.   I am definitely not upside down, but not sure if all appraisals will come in at 10% higher than the amount of my existing loans.....I would estimate that the 90 LTV will probably be the answer, but could be 95%........

Options?   Ideally, I would just refi the 2nd and leave the 1st (30 year fixed at 5.0%) alone.

Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

refinancing the second is a good option.

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

Established Contributor
Boscoe

Ok, DLG, I hear you.  Now, any lenders you know of that do this?   Refi the 2nd is what I want to do, ideally.
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

most banks. check with a credit union too. internet lenders are probably going to be a dead end.

almost no broker will touch a second lien.... except there is a guy here who says his broker does loans down to $25K.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+