cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one go through Ohio USDA recently? Within a few weeks?

tag
optometrywife
New Visitor

Any one go through Ohio USDA recently? Within a few weeks?

We're buying our first home. DH just graduated from Optometry early May and he's working an hour away from where we are staying....which is with his parents. :-/

We've been fully approved by UW, appraisal went well and we're confident everything will be fine. The USDA line says "reviewing files submitted within 6 days".... Today it went to "7". Monday is a holiday and our package was submitted last Thursday (the 17th). I'm hoping we hear back from USDA by Tuesday, Thursday at the latest. And be clear to close by the first week of June.

Anyone else who has BTDT!? How quickly did OHIO USDA get through to your package? With the recording indicating 6-7 days out is it unreasonable to anticipate hearing something next week?

I don't know if I can tolerate my mother-in-law for much longer? And our house will be 8 minutes from DH's work....a far cry from the hour to and from work he has now. It's exhausting.

Thanks for the time. :-)
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.