cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips for removing dispute remarks with Equifax?

tag
jmac4014
New Visitor

Re: Any tips for removing dispute remarks with Equifax?

Hello Everyone, 

I need some major help. I see that everyone has been talking up a lovely lady Dorthy who has helped them with there isssue. If someone could give me an insight into getting ahold of her please... I mean please help me out. 

Message 81 of 147
Just10

I know this is an older thread, but can someone Pm me the info as well? I called the number at the beginning of the thread and asked for the 'executive consumer services dept' and was transferred to a Vm which said ms. Smith. Maybe this is who is handling this stuff now? Has anyone had any luck with this method recently? The CA has already sent me a letter stating that the account is no longer in dispute but we don't have time for the CA to report and EQ to update. I have the back door numbers and info for EXP and TU if anyone needs help with that. We were able to get those handled in 24 hours. Now we are stuck with one account in EQ and a week and half till we close. Because of the verbage in the letter EQ won't accept it to update, their requirements are very specific.
Message 82 of 147
Just10

ElDiablo can you PM me your alternate number and specifics to get this handled?
Message 83 of 147
Just10

I just found a couple additional numbers and contact emails for people for equifax. I am trying them now and I'll let you all know if I am successful.
Message 84 of 147
Just10

Found an email address to someone in the executive consumer services dept. at Equifax. emailed her with all the details and she responded within 2 hours to say that all dispute remarks had Been removed at the Bureau level. My L.O. Is pulling a new report today and i'm hoping they are gone and that there isnt an update lag. So that is dispute remarks removed at 3 bureaus with a 24 hour turnaround. If anyone needs the info for any of the bureaus please PM me.
Message 85 of 147
src12
New Visitor

I also need help with removing dispute for home loan. Can someone please, please PM me Dorothy's phone number at Equifax. Thanks

Message 86 of 147
RedAlkiestarte
Established Member

Call Equifax, ask the operator to be transfered to "Dorothy and the Executive Accounts Department".  Its that easy.

Message 87 of 147
src12
New Visitor

I can't find the number for Equifax and don't have a current credit report. Does anyone PM me the number on how to contact Dorothy? Thanks

Message 88 of 147
src12
New Visitor

oops on the typo. I meant can anyone PM me?

Message 89 of 147
src12
New Visitor

just found a number 1-800 846-5279. i asked for executive accounts dept. and lady said they don't have a dept. by that name. She told me they can't just remove something off a credit report without verifing with creditor and it would take 30 days. I told her I don't have 30 days! She said that is their policy. UGH...please does anyone know what I can do..i need help!! thanks

Message 90 of 147
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.