cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips for removing dispute remarks with Equifax?

tag
Creditcrazy71

Re: Any tips for removing dispute remarks with Equifax?

Does anyone have a number to call to get disputes removed from Experian?  Please PM me.

Thanks!!

Message 111 of 147
zostar22

Can somebody please PM me the number and direct contact for anyone at Equifax and Experian to have consumer disputes remarks removed from credit report.  I close in 2 weeks and I am desperate.  I would appreaciate it so much!!!  Also, did anyone's credit score drop as a result.  The disputes were resolved 3 years ago.  Thank You!

Message 112 of 147
Chitown2newyk
Valued Member

I would like to get the same information please, if you have the numbers for Equifax, Experian, and Transunion, I would be forever ever grateful. Please PM me.Smiley Happy

Credit score - 721 TU (lender pulled 5/21/13), EQ - 736 (MyFico pulled on 7/03/13), EX - 721 (MyFico pulled on 9/07/13) Goal - 780 *Garden* until May 2014 when 5 baddies age to 4.5 yrs. Then prime card app spree!

Cards wanted: Amex gold, CSP, and BCP

Message 113 of 147
NativeNewEnglandah

Same here...if anyone has contact info for Dorothy to get dispute remarks removed, I'd sure appreciate a PM. 

Thank you very much!

Message 114 of 147
Chitown2newyk
Valued Member

Hi Jazzie,

Check your inbox...you got mail! Smiley Happy

Credit score - 721 TU (lender pulled 5/21/13), EQ - 736 (MyFico pulled on 7/03/13), EX - 721 (MyFico pulled on 9/07/13) Goal - 780 *Garden* until May 2014 when 5 baddies age to 4.5 yrs. Then prime card app spree!

Cards wanted: Amex gold, CSP, and BCP

Message 115 of 147
Echartford
New Visitor

Can someone PM me Dorothy's number???
I'm having a really hard time Equifax.
Message 116 of 147
Echartford
New Visitor

Can someone PM me Dorothy's number???
I'm having a really hard time Equifax.
Thank you very much Smiley Happy
Message 117 of 147
rosesareblack

We are in the process of closing on our house.  Can you please tell me who you contacted so that I can get help removing the dispute comments

Message 118 of 147
FLAJenn
Regular Contributor

http://dallasloanguy.com/how-to-remove-credit-report-disputes/ 

I follwed the instructions on his page and mine were taken care of within 24-48 hrs 

Message 119 of 147
rosesareblack

We are extremely stressed because we are supposed to close in one week.  Can You please tell me who you contacted and did it work.  I have heard of so many people loseing there home due to Equifax.

Message 120 of 147
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.