Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody have any idea?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody have any idea?

OK LO just pulled my credit again to make sure rapid re scoring was accurate. The scores came out to TU: 580 EX: 568 EQ: 591

There are still some things that weren't deleted that should have been deleted they are:

Coll REc Bur: DOLA 03/04/2010- supposed to be deleted, only showing on TU

AFNI: DOLA 08/01/06- supposed to be deleted, only showing on EFX

American cap ENT DOLA 07/31/08- supposed to be deleted, showing on XPN

These are just the collections that should be deleted. The following accounts that are open need some adjustments, they are:

Target Card- CL is $200.00 balance showing is $102.00....should reflect $0.00

Citibank- in 03/2010 it shows as a charge off, and account is still open and paid on time, also in 02/2010 shows 60 days late. Supposed to be deleted, I have paper in my hand.

Does anyone have an idea if this will take me to the 620 I need to buy a home?? I do have other items on my credit some paid in full collections, some unpaid (they are unwilling to deleted.)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Anybody have any idea?

It'll be close, but there is a decent chance.... particularly if the Citibank card is reporting to all 3.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody have any idea?

Shane,

Thanks a bunch for your responses. Yes the Citi bank (checking plus account) is reporting to all three.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.