Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever pull an all nighter? (Update) - :(

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone ever pull an all nighter? (Update) - :(

Thank you so much we are almost there! I am waiting on my HUD Settlement statement so that I can get a cashier's check for the right amount. We were supposed to be heading to the title company now but they are having a computer glitch and I'm waiting on a phone call with the new closing time this afternoon. We will be sleeping in our new home tomorrow night! :-D
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 21 of 24
p-
Valued Contributor

@MovingForward_2012 wrote:
Thank you so much we are almost there! I am waiting on my HUD Settlement statement so that I can get a cashier's check for the right amount. We were supposed to be heading to the title company now but they are having a computer glitch and I'm waiting on a phone call with the new closing time this afternoon. We will be sleeping in our new home tomorrow night! :-D

Sweeet.

Message 22 of 24
playboy
Regular Contributor

@MovingForward_2012 wrote:

Even though I don't know you I'm thrilled for you, especially after reading your stories and seeing as though we're both getting Lennar homes. 

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 24
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Thank you both so much for caring about little me. I love you guys...we are like one big family! All of your support is helping me tremendously at this time. You don't how much your posts have truly given me strength and courage to keep moving forward. :-)

Once we close and get the keys, we are headed to the furniture store.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.