cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have experience with PrimeLending/PrimeCapital?

tag
youngcreditcarduser
Established Member

Anyone have experience with PrimeLending/PrimeCapital?

A few of my colleagues have said they've used this company with good experiences, has anyone else here used them and had good experience/ good rates?

FICO Score: 792
Cards: AMEX Platinum, Citi Forward, Amazon Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards Preffered, Discover IT
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone have experience with PrimeLending/PrimeCapital?

I am a sales counselor in Northeast Florida with a national builder. We have our own mortgage company but we use Prime Lending as our backup lender and they do a good job as my management has not killed the relationship that's been in place for several years.

Message 2 of 6
edcampbell613
Contributor

I was with them for 1 yr, great products but our local processing was horrible. Depending on the processing in your area. They did have higher rates then a bank. but they had some cool loan products.

Message 3 of 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@edcampbell613 wrote:

I was with them for 1 yr, great products but our local processing was horrible. Depending on the processing in your area. They did have higher rates then a bank. but they had some cool loan products.

^^^My daughter and her husband used them to purchase a home and build an addition to the home using one of their conventional loan products. I agree with you Ed that the products are great. 

Had a problem though with the loan process. In general they were not very communicative plus lots of simple errors of the GFE (kept putting in wrong numbers for real estate taxes and a couple of other things - wrong by a lot). The actual processing time was lengthly and clunky (IME).  BTW, this was in Scottsdale, AZ.

Message 4 of 6
edcampbell613
Contributor

@ezdriver wrote:

I am a sales counselor in Northeast Florida with a national builder. We have our own mortgage company but we use Prime Lending as our backup lender and they do a good job as my management has not killed the relationship that's been in place for several years.

They used Kroll FD for credit. Kroll has a wonderfull tool for credit tweaks.

I looked at 16 turn downs from Ryland Mtg, Ryland uses RMC for the 1st look, then Movemtn Mtg for a 2nd look, then Monarch Mtg as a 3rd

Out of the 16 TD's I was able to put 4 together with Prime.

I left Prime and went to a different company that did not have the credit tweaker, Just left that company and have it again. so happy!

Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

i worked there several yrs ago...... good company

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.