cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have recent interest rates for 700 credit scores on FHA, USDA, and VA loans in Florida?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have recent interest rates for 700 credit scores on FHA, USDA, and VA loans in Florida?

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get my grandparents to move to Tallahassee from central Florida.  They own the house that they live in currently outright, but their living situation is really not meeting their needs as well as it could. One of their concerns is taking money out of their nest egg. My grandfather does have VA benefits, several of the houses being discussed are within a mile of us, so they should be USDA eligible since that's what my mortgage is. They could do the 3.5% interest rate on a FHA loan easily enough as well.  So basically I need a comparison of the three mortgage programs and their interest rates in laymans terms to pass on to them.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have recent interest rates for 700 credit scores on FHA, USDA, and VA loans in Florida?

I have a 700 credit score (in Ohio though) - I'm seeing rates on FHA refinances of 5%ish on 30 year loans and 4.25%ish on 15 year loans.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.