Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone heard of this lender?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone heard of this lender?

Has anyone here heard of US Mortgage Finance Corporation? They are based out of  Fairfax,VA. I've been talking to them about helping me get financed,and I don't want to either get taken,or give my info to the wrong person.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone heard of this lender?

They are one of the very few that still do manufactured housing.  I've worked with them once before on a wholesale basis, they were decent to work with but had a lot of small piddly conditions to satisfy, nothing major just more of an annoyance, but didn't mind since they were able to help the client with a manufactured home when no one else would.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for responding. Do they also finance single family houses? I'm not trying to buy a manufactured home.

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Yup, they do both.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.