cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone receive their 8k that lives in Texas?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone receive their 8k that lives in Texas?

I recently purchased my first home and would like to know from someone who lives in Texas or who sent their return to Texas how long did it take to receive your funds?

I sent mine in on the 21st of July and received my return receipt on the 23rd. After reading many others it took them a while just to receive the return receipt. I call the IRS and they stated it would take 6 weeks mind you this was an automated system that stated this so I don't know how much of that statement is true. Would love to hear from others who have been in the same situation as me. Thanks for reading and can't wait to hear from you all.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone receive their 8k that lives in Texas?

If you get in 6 weeks, I think it would be just short of a miracle. I know some of the states do seem to be moving along pretty well. I hope you do though!!

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone receive their 8k that lives in Texas?

I live in Austin and sent it to the Austin location back in March...It took less than 2 months.  However, I think the back up that now exists wasn't around at that time.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.