cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to get an Experian fico without having the lender pull?

tag
deg757
Regular Contributor

Anyway to get an Experian fico without having the lender pull?

My credit scores just updated with TU at 643 and EQ at 633. My EX fako is 678. We need a mid score of 640 to buy a house. Is there anyway to get my real ex score without the lender pulling first? We are supposed to meet with the lender in two weeks.
Starting scores 2/27/12 TU 605 EX 576 EQ 560
Current scores lender pull 9/6/12 TU 663 EX 629 EQ 645
Closed on our first home 10/26/2012!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyway to get an Experian fico without having the lender pull?

@deg757 wrote:
My credit scores just updated with TU at 643 and EQ at 633. My EX fako is 678. We need a mid score of 640 to buy a house. Is there anyway to get my real ex score without the lender pulling first? We are supposed to meet with the lender in two weeks.

No unfortunately. There are some CUs out there that'll give you your EX FICO as part of a benefit though.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there is list of CUs that give a Experian FICO ?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I had put together the CMS thread, and at the bottom of the firstpost I started adding places to get your FICO. I stopped because it was hinted to me via a FICO rep that there are many banks and CUs out there that provide FICO scores, but they do so unlawfully and without license. Out of fear of having these opportunities to go away, we stopped putting the list together. We all know about PSECU, but there are others across the country that provide an EX FICO. Check with the CUs in your area to see if they pull EX, and if they'll provide an EX FICO. There are dozens of CUs that provide report and FICO every 6-12 months, and some offer EX.

Message 4 of 5
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I would just have the lender pull it..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.