Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval but...

tag
pedsaktix
Valued Member

Re: Approval but...

I sent out the CC statements and other documents in the condition.  I guess I'll find out soon..  I did mention to my LO to review my CC statement and see if there's anything we need to talk about.  

The settlement date is early next week so I guess if it's a no they'll inform everyone involved.  I just hate that after all the things we went through a single line in my credit statement will crush everything we worked for..  

Starting Score: TU 627 EQ 619
Current Score: TU 647 EQ 629
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
pdog661
Frequent Contributor

Odd request, but I guess your into it now so nothing to say but good luck. 

How long ago did you pay?  If they ask give them honest, bare minimum answers.  I would not bring it up to you LO again.  They need to figure it out.  You have not done anything wrong, and their ultimate goal is to get you this mortgage.  

I would say something like, " I had an old electrical service account that I closed prior to moving out.  This was the last payment I owed and the payment was completed through a third party service. "

Nothing not truthful, and the expense was explained.  If they do not accept the LOE they will ask for more detail.  Offer nothing more then necessary.  

Deep breaths, and it will be okay.  Your close to done.  Best Wishes.  

Message 12 of 13
pedsaktix
Valued Member

Update*

Thanks folks..  We closed on last Friday the 1st Nov. 

Thanks to all of you who responded..  we have a good support system going on here.. I hope this will continue to benefit everyone here..   Thanks. 

New house owner.

Starting Score: TU 627 EQ 619
Current Score: TU 647 EQ 629
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.