Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved w/ Conditions!!!!

tag
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Approved w/ Conditions!!!!

Today, I received fantastic news!! I was approved by underwriting! Thank you, myfico family! I am eternally grateful for the advice, guidance and support I received from each of you. I promise never to forget the generosity bestowed upon me. I also promise to pay it forward.

I was approved with two conditions:

(1) they want to see that the deposit check cleared my bank account

(2) Letter of explanation for why I use my PO Box and not current address

Please assist me with this explanation. I've always rented so I always maintained my PO Box. I don't know what else to say....

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Darrell82
Established Contributor

Re: Approved w/ Conditions!!!!

I would think that is a good answer. There is nothing wrong with having a PO box. Because you dont want to have to constantly change address due to moving to another house in case the one you lived in didnt work out well. With renting there is always that chance that the owner could sell the house you are in or anything could happen. That helps with your mail always getting delivered to the right box without having to await extra days to get a letter that was forwarded to you from an old address and take the chances that a bill would not get delivered in a timily manner to you. If you plan to use regular mail bax at home when you move to your new home i would add that you will be using a regular mailing address when you get into your own home.

Message 2 of 8
Darrell82
Established Contributor

OH AND CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 8
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

congrats!! i hope to be there soon!!

Message 4 of 8
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Congrats! 

And just explain your feelings about why you use a PO Box when renting, stability of address, I also like the reason mentioned previously about bills less likely to get lost, it's more secure as compared to renting when it's not your property, increased security when dealing with forwarding mail as an alternative.

And also, you may get more conditions down the road but I wouldn't worry too much about them, just satisfy them and move forward. These are good signs! 

Message 5 of 8
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 6 of 8
babyeyes00
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!  I'm waiting on my UW now.  I hope to be a homeowner soonSmiley Happy  Congrats again!!!

Starting Score: 555
Current Score: 685
Goal Score: 825

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Best of Luck! I am sure everything will be fine. Congrats to you as well! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.