09-04-2012 11:25 AM
Ok, I was approved with conditions on AUG 27th. I submitted all of my conditions early Friday. The builder and the mortgage company submitted theirs Thursday. Mortgage company called USAA informing them to have the coverage to start 05 SEPT. I am doing a final walk-thru tomorrow morning. Well, I called today, and was told that the file is still in u/w and it may take a day or 2. I am a bit nervous because we are in a hotel (since Friday) and I do not know when we are going to close. Am I over-reacting, or is my wife getting me frazzle up??? Someone help me!!!
11-27-2012 08:52 PM
Hello just wondering how your closing ended up going. I to have a similar situation was approved with conditions and I am supposed to close 11/29 but am waiting for U/W to the final approval. If you meet the conditions is it safe to say you are going to be approved? Im a nervous reck! Thanks in advance for sharing.
11-28-2012 02:26 PM
Well, we did closed on our home. There was like 20 conditions that needed to be met between myself, the mortgage company, and the builder. I was told the my DTI was a bit of an issue, and that I needed to have cash in my account to show I am able to afford a home...HOWEVER, we made it through and it felt good to get the keys from the builder
11-28-2012 02:35 PM
OP, I am curious as to what your DTI is. Mine is currently at 48% and I was told I need to have rougly around 3600 in the bank as reserves. I'm going VA btw
11-29-2012 09:09 PM
We were approved today with conditions as well. We had to explain some inquiries on our credit, provide a copy of two deposited checks, and I also provided them with a statement from my money market account.
Keeping my finger's crossed.
11-30-2012 07:59 AM
Well, my DTI was never confirmed to me, but I was told it was at 52%. It was a big mess, but I would say it was at 48%. I went with FHA. My score was a 660.