Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved with conditions!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved with conditions!

First 3 were real easy!

1. Recent bank statements from both checking accounts.

2. Securing homeowner's insurance.

3. Completion of Indiana Home Buyer Education online class.

It's on an FHA 30 year fixed.

It looks like Fannie Mae did a soft pull yesterday. Wasn't aware that they did that, but none the less, all clear there. Just waiting on final approval now!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved with conditions!

Sounds like you've got everything under control. Congratulations on that milestone achievement.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Easy peezy. Looking good... congrats!!!!

Message 3 of 8
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congrats! You are in the home stretch now! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 8
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congrats!!!  you're in the home stretch

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 6 of 8
kendreia
Established Member

Congrats!  I can't wait until we are at this spot. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uggg...a quick update...

If Indiana Housing processes my loan in the their normal processing time, I will be able to close Friday. If not, it will be next week.

My experience with this lender (First Liberty out of Louisvillr, KY) has been horrible. The absolute worst customer service. It was like a switch was flipped with the mortgage banker about half way thru the process and started having one dumbass attack after another.

When he asked my realtor to extend the purchase agreement for a 4th time, she said she would not (wink to me, not until he last possible minute) and that he needs to push this thru this week.

We both had to get the bank's branch manager involved due to conflicting emails that the banker was sending.

Trying to forget all of the non-sense and getting ready for those keys on Friday (not getting my hopes too high though).
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.