Valued Contributor

Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

The conditions are a piece of cake too.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man! Congrats! That's freaking awesome!

What are the conditions...come on spill the beans! Smiley Very Happy Are they new conditions you didn't have before? 

Message 2 of 28
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

My mom needs to write a letter that I was living with her for a couple months, and they need my insurance agents contact info.

Message 3 of 28
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Thats it? Not bad!

What's up with the "living with mom" letter thing...is that somethine new they discovered while poking around or did they know about it previously? Guess I'm wondering why they didn't ask about it the first time around.

Message 4 of 28
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS! Long time coming tooleman! I watched your YouTube video last night. Very beautiful layout. This is it...the grand finale! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 5 of 28
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

They needed 12 months of rent history, after we sold our home we lived with my parents for a couple of months while we were waiting on the first house.

Message 6 of 28
boober
Frequent Contributor

Very nice looking pad!

Congrats. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 28
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 28
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

downhill from here

Retired Lender
Message 9 of 28
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

@tooleman694 wrote:

They needed 12 months of rent history, after we sold our home we lived with my parents for a couple of months while we were waiting on the first house.

But this new condition came in this second round of UW? They didn't ask for 12 months rent history the first time you went through UW?

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.