Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved!!!

When I tell you folks here at MyFico that my poor head was hurting, my palms were sweaty and my neck ached like heck!! I mean just that. Since March, I have been diligently working on me and DH's credit so that we could become first time homebuyers. Well, our realtor, who has been working with us since March as well, said to go ahead and see what the lender pulls for me...She said that I was good to go!! Hubby is still 4 points from their program minimum requirement, but she said if he gets up before closing, we can add him to the loan. I'm sure he will because 2 things he's paid and I got agreements to delete, haven't been removed yet!! Thank you God!!! Now, off to find a home that makes me get all warm and mushy inside when I step into it!! LOL. Don't give up folks, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Next goal if all things go well---to post to the "closing date" and "pictures of house you closed on" thread!! LOL

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved!!!

Good Job!!

CongratsSmiley Happy

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 2 of 12
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

WTG!!  Congratulations!

Next thing you know, you'll be having to mow the lawn.....  lol  Smiley Wink

D-R

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

well done! have fun finding your perfect homeSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks folks!!!! And to Desert-Rat, no mowing the lawn for me, that's what I have hubby for, lol!!! But I would love to plant flowers or start a small veggie garden. I find myself at 25 wanting to do some of the same things I remember watching my mom do at the house I grew up in. *sighs* Awww memories!!
Message 6 of 12
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks folks!!!! And to Desert-Rat, no mowing the lawn for me, that's what I have hubby for, lol!!! But I would love to plant flowers or start a small veggie garden. I find myself at 25 wanting to do some of the same things I remember watching my mom do at the house I grew up in. *sighs* Awww memories!!

Smart girl!  I don't mow either..  I managed to get bee-stung doing that many, many years ago and I QUIT!  I'm the flower and veggie planter too.  Only thing is, where I live I have to plant enough for the rabbits and me.  Isn't it funny....  I remember growling and complaining having to help mom weed and dig in the garden, and I followed in her footsteps.  Then I had to listen to my girls do the same thing.... I actually paid them a penny-a-peice to pull dandelions.....  and NOW....  They are listening to their girls growling and complaining!!!!  Three generations later.  Geeesh, that's a lot of digging!

Can't wait to see your new home pix on the other thread!

D-R

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey J-Lee, congrats!!!! My hubby and I have been pre-approved, but my LO wants to send it to her in house underwriting just to make sure that we can get fully approved. We have lates from Best Buy that are only 8 months old. Good luck with the house hunt Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
credit911
Contributor

Congrats!!!! I am very happy for you. I hope to be where you are in another year or so. I really want a house by this time next year.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good work!   That is so cool to see!!!!  And isn't that what we're all here for - to get our credit to work for us so we can accomplish our goals?   Super congratulations!  I hope you find the perfect home!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.