Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 2016 closers!

tag
pt310
Frequent Contributor

Re: April 2016 closers!

@Anonymous wrote:
We've now been here for two weeks. It's a bit unreal. And there's still boxes everywhere. I've blown my Target card slap up. I applied for, and got, a Lowe's card with a pitiful limit, but I know that it'll grow. I moved the fridge I had bought used last year to this house since it didn't have one already. Four days later, the freezer is frosting over, the fridge is meh cool-ish & it's making the most gawd awful racket. Yeah. I had already planned to eventually replace it. So, I just went ahead & did. I'm about to buy an upright freezer. Still need some furniture & some household items. Still got a long wish list that includes setting up the living room as a theater-ish room.

Same thing happened to me with my new Home Depot card. They gave me a lousy $ 1,000 limit. I called the next morning and got it bumped up to $ 6,000. I told them I was wanting to use it to purchase a new countertop - (which I did). 

Give Lowe's a call. The worst they can do is say no.Smiley Wink

Message 81 of 84
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Dansamy I have a super long wish list to. I so need a Lowes or Home Depot card.
Message 82 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did get a super nice Maytag side by side from HH Gregg for under $1k. I really like it.
Message 83 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, Target had metal storage shelves on sale. I got one that was 3' wide. And the other is 5' wide. They're 6' tall. Each shelf will hold 300+ pounds. Good for the garage or storage shed.

Bed, Bath & Beyond has a hamper set for $70 that has a jumbo hamper, large hamper, two bathroom wastebaskets & two bathroom organization baskets.
Message 84 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.