cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Ryan homes strict with approvals?

tag
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Are Ryan homes strict with approvals?

Payment of bills that don't show on a credit report (eg: utility bills).

Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't 250000 a stretch on a 56k income? Not sure u r brother will be added to Loan with no credit

Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

No it is not a stretch for me. I have other income but I can't use it to qualify. I will be fine.
Message 13 of 36
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
No it is not a stretch for me. I have other income but I can't use it to qualify. I will be fine.

...you may well be fine ...but then how does the mortgage lender qualify you without sufficient income/DTIR?

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 14 of 36
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So share with us your strategy to convince a loan officer and underwriter to secure a mortgage approval for you Based on the income that you can use to qualify. 

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lemmus and ezdriver could you both please show me where I said that I have a strategy on making a bank loan me anything? 

The last I checked I asked the question could I get qualified for that amount. If I am not I WILL be fine its not the end of the world. Dallas advised me that it most likely   wouldn't happen and that I could get prequalified without a credit pull which is something I didn't know. Thanks for your help Dallas.

Wow didn't know that my responding to someone who asked me a question "Isn't 250,000 a stretch on my income" would bring out all the posters with smart mouth responses and nothing really valuable to add.  

Message 16 of 36
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lemmus and ezdriver could you both please show me where I said that I have a strategy on making a bank loan me anything? 

The last I checked I asked the question could I get qualified for that amount. If I am not I WILL be fine its not the end of the world. Dallas advised me that it most likely   wouldn't happen and that I could get prequalified without a credit pull which is something I didn't know. Thanks for your help Dallas.

Wow didn't know that my responding to someone who asked me a question "Isn't 250,000 a stretch on my income" would bring out all the posters with smart mouth responses and nothing really valuable to add.  

When someone posts here wanting to know if they will be qualified for a mortgage, we respond accordingly. Your posts were not clear that you would be able to buy a house without said mortgage. What you call "smart mouth" we call attempting to help someone who posted vague requests for help. Glad you don't need our help.

Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you were "helping" by asking what my "strategy" was to get a bank to loan to me? You can keep that help. My post weren't vague imo and Dallas obviously had no problem answering the vague questions. Enjoy your day.

Message 18 of 36
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

LOL

Message 19 of 36
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Please keep the posts on a Friendly and Supportive attitude.   Please play nicely.

OP..  I do believe they were thinking of the ability to carry the loan, not just to get it.  And that is understandable.  But you have stated you have alternate income funds that would help to carry this loan.   That's good, it's just that the lender, not being able to factor in those funds, would have a harder time to approve it.  I have a few questions, comments that may help.

1.  What time frame are you looking at?

2.  Is there time to generate a score for your brother, that would ease the process.

3.  What type of loan are you looking to get?  What kind of down payment do you have available.

There's plenty of information that would need to be input to make a more educated guess on your situation.  Dallas is far more knowledgeable than I am in this area, you can pick his brain a bit, he's a great resource.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.