12-21-2012 07:45 AM
I'm currently in Underwriting waiting with my fingers crossed for an approval but I've had one loan officer tell me to go ahead and withdraw my funds from my 401k so that when I get my conditions back I will be able to provide the documentation showing the funds in my account. Then I had another process tell me to wait until the Underwriters come back with a conditional approval then withdraw the funds? Any advice would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!
12-21-2012 08:01 AM
If you don't have any weirdness going on with your credit situation, I would go ahead and pull the money out.
If getting thru underwriting is questionable I could see waiting. But it will drag underwriting out.
Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.