Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 2015 Closers!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: August 2015 Closers!!!!!!!!

I had a similar situation. My LO told me I was approved but then I got a denial in the mail a few days later.

I called the LO and they said that was an automatic letter because I was denied before he escalated it to underwriting. 

Long story short, we closed on 8/14 with PNC. 

Just contact your LO.

Message 161 of 185
candiigraham
Established Member

Ok will do. Thanks

Message 162 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed, recorded, keys in hand!   Now, off to Home Depot Smiley Wink  I wish everyone the best 

Message 163 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Christine!! Enjoy Home Depot :-)

We're CTC and supposed to sign tomorrow AM. It's been a very bumpy ride, but I'll write about it later....ha!
Message 164 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats Christine!! Enjoy Home Depot :-)

We're CTC and supposed to sign tomorrow AM. It's been a very bumpy ride, but I'll write about it later....ha!

Congrats and good luck at your signing.  Best of luck to you Smiley Happy

Message 165 of 185
lmh6
New Contributor

Signed last night!  Still have to wait for the papers to be sent to the Sellers (out of state) and my ex (also out of state) so I'm likely not going to get the keys until next Tuesday but i'm finally feeling a hint of relieve!

Message 166 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone
I just needed some kind of clarification. Appraisal was done I already signed the acknowledgement. All conditions were turned in. What's the next step? Is it going back to underwriting? My tentative closing date is the 31st.
Message 167 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally closed Wednesday night which seems like it wasn't going to happen.   I was suppose to close on August 18th.  The first closer kept making technical errors with the final HUD-1.  Misspelled addresses and names, then Lender didn't add credits.   There was alot of revisions and my closing date was changed to August 19th and a new Closer was assigned.  Again there were more revisons and lack of communications with the title company and closing department.   Words were exchanged  and things were not moving.  The title company was wanting to change the closing date to August 21 and the closing department said the file needed to close now.  I had to call the mortgage broker to step in to what was going on. I felt helpless.   My lease was ending on August 20th and all I was thinking I'm going to be homeless.  Finally at 7pm the closing department approved the final HUD-1 and the closer had to quickly find a Notory.  We met at my office and I printed out all 101 documents and signed away.  The next day didn't get better because the same 2 people at the title company and closing department with my Lender was handling my file.   At 9am, I sent an email to the Closer asking by what time will the file  get funded and she said by the afternoon everything should be wrapped up.  Clock was ticking and it was nearing 4pm when I had to be out of my apartment.   I was stressed out!!  The closer emailed me saying they're still waiting for the wire authorization.   Again, the person in the closing department wasn't communicating with the person at the title compant.  I emailed the closing the department asking when will the funds be sent and was told the wire was sent last night along with the authorization number at the same time HUD was approved.  I forwarded the email to the closer and then called and got no answer.  

Title company was waiting for an authorization number that was already sent to her, but apparently she failed to read the entire email.   I forward her a copy of the email with the authorization number from my Lender then moments later she sent out an email authorizing the release of the keys     

So that's how my closing went down.     I don't think any buyer had to go through what I had to.   I had to act as a mediator to get my file close and funded.   

Message 168 of 185
dhakaia
Established Member

We closed on our Plano, TX house yesterday!  

It was pretty painless, thanks to a great combination of an experienced realtor, local mortgage lender and title company... all working in unison.  myFico has been beyond helpful in this journey... so thank you everyone!!  I am off to my CC app spree Smiley LOL

Message 169 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo hoo. Closed yesterday. Refinanced cars today and got a few extra credit cards before I took a hit from the mortgage. Time to garden for a while now.
Message 170 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.