Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 2015 Closers!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: August 2015 Closers!!!!!!!!

@Katytee wrote:

Supposed to close August 24th. Scared to death the loan will fall through in underwriting. Crossing fingers and toes and hoping the next month flies by!

You and me both. I was told that it will be in front of the manual underwriter today. This is going to be the most stressful time ever.

Message 11 of 185
lmh6
New Contributor

I'm scheduled for August 14th.....Fingers, toes, eyes, legs all crossed that I make it

Message 12 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are scheduled to close August 27th.  This has got to be the most nerve wracking but exciting time.  I feel so stressed out worrying that something will go wrong.  I've always heard it's a hard thing to go through but you don't understand until your the one doing the waiting.  

Message 13 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, I feel your pain.  It's nice to have a site where others are walking the same path.

Message 14 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

right? If the days went by any slower, they would be going backwards.  Good luck!

Message 15 of 185
Jess21
Frequent Contributor

Updated closing date is 8/19 at 9am!!!!!!!!!  so nervous and scared, I cannot believe we are this close to getting our dreams come true!!!

Equifax: 676 (myfico) Experian: 683(myfico) TransUnion: 689 (Barclays)

Current Goal: 700
Message 16 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 17 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm scheduled for August 26th.   Hope to close before then if title search is completed soon.   

Message 18 of 185
mskarma
New Contributor

We got our clear to close!!!! We close Monday Aug 3 at 9:30a!!!!
Message 19 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our LO has us scheduled for 8/28 or sooner on our construction loan! I just found that out today. They will break ground as soon as that happens. I may explode before then! If it weren't for this forum, we wouldn't have gotten this loan. 

Message 20 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.