Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 2016 closers!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

August 2016 closers!

Where you at?

I'm scheduled for 8/24 but hoping to close a few days early. Appraisal was ordered Friday, my file should be out of underwriting late this week.

Super nervous since my file has a lot of moving parts, credit dings, etc. Trying to remain positive since I was approved by DU and my lender reviewed all my docs before issuing the ore-approval.

Such a scary process!!
185 REPLIES 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: August 2016 closers!

Scheduled to close 8/19.

got cleared to close 07/18 from LO.

waiting to seller atty to to give us the title search.

hoping to close 8/12.  This waiting is killing me.

good luck, 

Message 2 of 186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Scheduled to close 8/19.

got cleared to close 07/18 from LO.

waiting to seller atty to to give us the title search.

hoping to close 8/12.  This waiting is killing me.

good luck, 

It must feel good to get that cleared to close! That's what I'm waiting for and holding my breath until I get!

It's kind of crazy that you're already CTC but your closing is so far off. What's the delay?!

Message 3 of 186
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking the samething...LOL.... last I heard, my lawyer is waiting for the title search from the seller atty, hopefully, once we get that we can schedule for closing.

Message 4 of 186
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schedule to close 8/1. Still waiting on CTC. Lender communicated last on 7/21 with a final approval and said CTC should be imminent.

PINS AND NEEDLES, PEOPLE!

Message 5 of 186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Schedule to close 8/1. Still waiting on CTC. Lender communicated last on 7/21 with a final approval and said CTC should be imminent.

PINS AND NEEDLES, PEOPLE!

I hear you....LOL....  Can't wait until this process to be over.

Message 6 of 186
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Keep us that are praying to own soon in the loop! That's what makes this forum awesome !!
Message 7 of 186
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received clear to close on Friday. Closing scheduled for August 1st. I can't wait!
Message 8 of 186
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Closing Aug. 8th and inspection and appraisal has been done with the appraisal coming in with the house being 8k more than the asking price (399k sale price and appraised ar 407k). Letters of explanation are verifying previous address history on credit report and credit inquiries on wife's credit report and that's all. Can anyone else think of anything that underwriting would need? VOE has been done two weeks ago.....underwriting has our complete file since last Wednesday July 20th. Anyone?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 9 of 186
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am scheduled to close 8/18.. Final walk through 8/12. I am on PINS AND NEEDLES as well!! I keep hearing horror stories and I am praying that nothing happens last minute! 

Message 10 of 186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.