Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 2017 closers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: August 2017 closers

Just got my clear to close!! Paperwork going to closing dept and will get the closing time soon.

What a crazy stressful process! Thrilled/Excited it is coming to an end
Message 41 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got my clear to close!! Paperwork going to closing dept and will get the closing time soon.

What a crazy stressful process! Thrilled/Excited it is coming to an end

Congrats! Ours is going to underwriting this afternoon. Hoping to get approval in a couple days.

Message 42 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchase Price: $287000

House floor plan: Westminster - 2573 sqft
Signed Contract: 3/6/2017
Property Type: Single-Family Home
New/Existing: New Construction
Type of Loan: 30YR Fixed FHA
Loan Rate: 3.625
Pre-Approval: 3/16/2017
Appraisal: completed 8/TBD/17
Clear to Close: TBD
Closing Date: 8/18/2017
Closed On: TBD

Middle score fico 684 - Conditional approval 2 weeks ago. Answered 4 easy questions. Final house walkthrough on 8/8/2017. First time home buyer. Starting to feel the stress. Have not heard from LO in 2 weeks. I figure no news is good news.

Message 43 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Little more than 12 hours away from closing! Hope i can sleep tonight lol
Message 44 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, congrats to all of you!!  We hope to close by 8/31/17. Rec'd preapproval on 7/18/17, fell in love with a house on 7/26/17 & placed offer, offer approved on 7/27/17 & executed contract on 7/28.  Submitted earnest to title company today 7/31/17 & got all documents prepared for underwriter for in the morning. Inspection scheduled for Wednesday 8/2/17.  Will update as we progress.

Message 45 of 95
Spider07
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Little more than 12 hours away from closing! Hope i can sleep tonight lol

So how did it go?  

Message 46 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the clear to close, and closing date moved from the 11th to the 8th! 

Our realtor is just verifying with the sellers if this new date will work, but they had previously said they could be out a week early, so we should be good!

Time to step up the packing!! Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing was quick and painless, took about 1.5 hours. We are starting with the move by hauling some boxes ahead of the major move on Thursday.
Message 48 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

We got our clear to close today!!!! Smiley Very Happy We are all set to close tomorrow, August 2nd our original closing date. All in all the process was pretty smooth and seamless. Super excited and happy to be a homeowner!

Message 49 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Purchase Price - $205,000
Signed Contract - July 1, 2017
Location - Florida
Property Type - Single Family Home
New or Existing - Existing
Loan Type - 30 year FHA
Loan Rate - 4.1
Pre-approval - 3/1/17
Appraisal - 7/11/17
Clear to Close - 8/2/17
Closing Date - August 8!! Moved down from the 15th!!
Closed on - TBD

Cleared Underwriting on 7/11 as well. Appraisal came in $3k short so we worked that out. Just waiting for clear to close now and a good rate to lock in. 

Just a bit of an update...rate locked at 4.1 two days ago. I'm happy with the rate! 

Had a hang up with the seller having an open insurance claim on the roof still showing. They had the roof replaced last year and the claim was settled but they haven't closed it out so we had to get a letter from the company stating it's settled for my policy to be completed. That was done yesterday finally. At least on my end everything has been done. My loan officer says we should have the clear to close by Wednesday once the survey is done. So that's good news. Also told him I'm game to close early if the sellers are. Close date still set for 8/15 though. So we shall see if we can close earlier!!

Got the clear to close today and the original close date on 8/15 was lowered to 8/8!!!! Six days and counting!!!!! Woot woot!!

Message 50 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.