Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Finance rates questions

tag
jo_tmi2

Auto Finance rates questions

Hi,
I recently joined MyFico and signed up for scorewatch. I am looking at buying a new car and want to make sure I get the best rate possible.

My credit report shows everything currently paid as agreed, however I have a couple 30 day lates from Nov and Dec 2001, and one 30 day late from early 07. I have tried GW letters to get these removed, so far no luck with them. Everything is current.

My scorewatch FICO score for Equifax is 673. I have not pulled the others yet. I have a long credit history (21 years) and I have no derogatory information showing, no collections or anything like that. I have had auto loans continuously for probably 18 years, consecutively paying each one off with no late payments on any auto loan. We do have a current auto loan that we took out last summer. I am going to trade that vehicle in because I don't like it (DH picked it out :-) ). We also have a mortgage, opened in 1994, that has never been late.

I have been reading about the auto industry enhanced scores, and am wondering if mine will be higher or lower than the FICO one. What do you think?

I have 51% Util on my cc. I have 26 total accounts, 7 are open with balances, one of those is our mortgage and one is our current auto loan. One CC I have paid off last week so it will show $0 balance soon.

I hope someone has some insight on how I might make out. Thanks!!!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.