Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back at it again- FHA loan process.

tag
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Back at it again- FHA loan process.

So this is my third time trying to buy this home. Summary started the process in 03/12 the FHA certicate for the condos was expired. The condos was approved by FHA so now I starting the loan process again. Last week I recevied this email for LO:

Since this is a relook and I never finished it the 1st time here’s what we need:

1. Appraisal
  2. Title Work
  3. Lock and disclosures
  4. 3/22 signed TIL
  5. 5/9 signed TIL
  6. Completed inquiry letter for the inquiries listed on the credit report.
  7. Updated bank statements
  8. Updated paystubs
  9. Gift docs if she is still receiving
  10. Need an addendum to the contract adding the seller credit = $4987.50 ( I need help with this one)
  11. Proof of $1000 EMD – cancelled check and proof it cleared bank account. (I do not place a despoist down, is it required)

So I faxed over everthing but #10. and 11. The contract reads the seller will buy 1% of all fee and tranfer fee. I guess that is where they are getting that # from.

My question is do they want a letter for the seller saying they are going to buy that amount?

also what is #6..... please help

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Re: Back at it again- FHA loan process.

Looks to me that item #6 is a letter of explanation detailing what the inquiries are for on your credit report.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.