Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BamaGuy cleared to close!

tag
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: BamaGuy cleared to close!

YEAH BAMAGUY!!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!

IT'S 2:21 here in ATL.....39 minutes and you, your wife, and Lil Bit will be making new memories!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 11 of 18
LynGene
New Contributor

Yay!  I feel a congrats is necessary as you should be done with the nachos...!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Message 12 of 18
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Smiley Very Happy•º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º•CONGRATULATIONS•º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º•Smiley Very Happy

...when and where is the book signing gonna be ...I want a signed copy, eh Smiley Tongue

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Bamaguy!

Message 14 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

Pulled pork nachos and a scotch for me..I can dream

Congrats Bama!

I hope to get a pen and a fridge magnet out of the deal haha.

Message 15 of 18
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

So, Bamaguy....did you have nacho cheese or queso cheese...with or without chilli? 😄😄
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 16 of 18
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

He's probably getting his internet service connected/active. Give him a break...

Message 17 of 18
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

i know he's busy...just putting it out there for when he does rejoin us!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.