Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America / Land Safe

tag
cdub69
Regular Contributor

Bank Of America / Land Safe

I did an application with Landsafe everything was ok except I had a foreclosure erroneously reporting on my credit report.They refused to rapid rescore it and told me to dispute it which I have done and I'm waiting on for it to be deleted.In the mean time I will miss out on the tax credit.Has anyone had problems with landsafe?After deletion should I try another lender?They are very slow in their application process.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Bank Of America / Land Safe

Landsafe is the credit vendor that Bank of America Home Loans uses to check credit with.  Service is an important part when obtaining a mortgage, particularly when trying to buy a home, as if you have a slow to respond lender, then the other members of the transaction (agents, seller, escrow/title) may find it difficult to get the transaction closed on time.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.