Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Statement!!!!!!!

tag
Quickdraw
Established Member

Bank Statement!!!!!!!

Another silly question. I had a debt card purchase that went through before my pay check cleared for $3.00 last month, although the bank paid it and charged me the $25.00 service charge will this affect my chances of a mortgage? I bank with Wachovia and the mortgage will be a VA loan through Wells Fargo.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank Statement!!!!!!!

Get a VOD (verification of deposit) from your bank, instead of giving your LO and underwriter copies of you bank statements.  If you give the statements instead, showing that you overdrew your account it may create a problem with the underwriter.  If you've already given them your bank statements you may need to give an explanation letter explaining what happened, and they might decline your loan.
Message 2 of 4
Quickdraw
Established Member

So when the LO asks for the bank statement this "VOD (verification of deposit)" is what I get from the bank and give to him.
Message 3 of 4
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

No, it's something your LO or processor will do.  Just ask him if he will do a VOD instead of you giving bank statements

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.