Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Home Relief are they genuine ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Better Home Relief are they genuine ?

This company they are helping my sister in a loan modification program... Are they genuine ?

or it is just scam ?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Better Home Relief are they genuine ?

They have a D rating on the BBB.  I personally would rather try to work things out myself than work with a company that may be scamming me Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They were supposedly heping me since late December......have made no progress. keep telling me same lies.

Went through FHMA and in 3 weeks have already made more progress than Better Home Relief did.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I was working with this company. 8 months of lies, and I received a letter saying my home was being put for sale.  I found out that the only contact they made with my mortgage company was to give them permission to speak to them on our behave. After that the mortgage company never heard from them again and assumed that we did not want to keep our home. When I tried to find them on the internet the site was no longer running the same as it was when I checked them out. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.