Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Mortgage

tag
nicemann
Established Contributor

BoA Mortgage

I am looking to get a mortgage very soon.  I was wondering if BoA would approve me for a conventional loan with my scores below.  I do have a couple of Baddies that are going to fall off within 30-60 days.  If not does anyone know if they have a "no fee" FHA loan kind of like they do for their conventional loan?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Mortgage

I was told that u needed at least a 640 to do the loan where they pay  most of the fees. U can always call and ask.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got pre-approved by BOA with scores of 667, 638, and 630.  Not sure if I'll accept the offer since the rate they quoted me is relatively high 7.75.  Since the pre-approval my mid has jumped to 648.  I'm hoping to reach the 680 mark before I close in June, but the problem is my 667 hasn't budged in 3 months or so.

Message Edited by hstone on 03-28-2008 11:08 AM
Message 3 of 6
nicemann
Established Contributor

Good luck....I am hoping to have my score improved too.  Hopefully will be putting bids on a house tomorrow.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

how did that work out?

I got pre-approved but  need to get it all done this wek  since the seller took my offer.

want to go to BofA... any idea what to expect?
Message 5 of 6
nicemann
Established Contributor

Well when I called them up they told me I would have to go FHA because my score wasn't 680.....guess I may have to hold on for a little bit till I can fix the rest of my TLs.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.