Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottled water and a pen.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bottled water and a pen.....

That's all that was offered but I'll take it!!!! Closed on our new home today. 3 months of pure torture for one hour of blissful paperwork. I'll take it!!!!

Thank you to everyone on the Myfico message board... So many questions answered.. what a great resource!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Muff
Regular Contributor

Re: Bottled water and a pen.....

Lol congrats!!!

EQ 618
TU 627
EX ?
Message 2 of 13
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Hah, congrats!

I'll be happy with just the paperwork after the latest dumb wrinkle got tossed into my mortgage soup.  Funny lender keeps on trucking along and it's all seller issues, go figure I guess.

        
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So nice to hear when this happens!  Congrats on your bottled water, pen and new home!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink  Like how they offer you that pen?  

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!  Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congratulations!!!!!

see, i'm not the only person who got pens in the signing room!!! Smiley Very Happy

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 6 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

I'd settle for a water and a pen too. Bonus would be a gift card to a restaurant Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@frugalQ wrote:

congratulations!!!!!

see, i'm not the only person who got pens in the signing room!!! Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

I think after your 3 months of torture, they might have slipped some prozac in your bottle lol

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

I think after your 3 months of torture, they might have slipped some prozac in your bottle lol

It does rattle your nerves.  Smiley Wink  And then you wonder why when it's over!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.