Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bruised credit mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bruised credit mortgage

Hi,

As I had some problems in my job, I had a financial crisis. And I was not able to pay the payments. It created many problems. Is there any way that I can recover from these situations? My credit score was also low. Recently I read about the (link removed by mod). Is it true? Can I get some expert advice?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bruised credit mortgage

Welcome to the board.  Can you be a bit detailed about your problem? Thus, specifics and what your scores are for best responses...

Message 2 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

We don't link to outside mortgage websites. Thank you for understanding.

Welcome to MyFICO! Smiley Happy

To answer your question, it depends on what your actual mid-mortgage score is and the other qualifying guidelines.  

Mortgages are easier to get than many people think. You don't need perfect credit to get a mortgage. You don't say what bruises your credit has right now. If you tell us what you have and where you want to go, we can help with better advice.  Here is a link to start: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Do-I-qualify-for-a-mortgage-Info-that-is-needed/td-p/...

Message 3 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

how long ago were these bruises

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.