B4TheDawn

Bump - Hope I'm doing this Right

Greetings All:

Boy, am I happy to be around folks who care about good credit. I am new, joined today and hope someone out there will respond to my question.
*For the past eight years my Fico's were 700 across the board.
*Been a homeowner for 4 years and never a late payment, always early.
*15 lines on my account right now with no lates, except................................................
I purchased invest property two (2) years ago and the tenant paid fine for a year. Beginning in January 2007 payments from him stopped and I didn't pay either. I just couldn't afford two (2) mortgage payments. I have a FC on my credit from the 1st Lender (Aurora) and 150 days late to date. I have my paperwork into the lender for a short sale. There is also a 2nd which is reporting a repo (I think).
This investment property is taking me down. My scores to date are 644/634/674 and all MY bills are paid on time as usual.
I have two (2) credit cards I use. Cap1 $200 CL-$750 Balance and WAMU $10,750 CL-$800.00 balance. Aside from continuing to pay on time, what else can I do to raise my scores?
I need for you guys to guide me to Corporate CreditVille. Please helpme, I don't sleep well anymore.
I'd like all the suggestions I can get. Thank you all so much in advance.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}