Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bump - Hope I'm doing this Right

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump - Hope I'm doing this Right

Greetings All:

Boy, am I happy to be around folks who care about good credit. I am new, joined today and hope someone out there will respond to my question.
*For the past eight years my Fico's were 700 across the board.
*Been a homeowner for 4 years and never a late payment, always early.
*15 lines on my account right now with no lates, except................................................
I purchased invest property two (2) years ago and the tenant paid fine for a year. Beginning in January 2007 payments from him stopped and I didn't pay either. I just couldn't afford two (2) mortgage payments. I have a FC on my credit from the 1st Lender (Aurora) and 150 days late to date. I have my paperwork into the lender for a short sale. There is also a 2nd which is reporting a repo (I think).
This investment property is taking me down. My scores to date are 644/634/674 and all MY bills are paid on time as usual.
I have two (2) credit cards I use. Cap1 $200 CL-$750 Balance and WAMU $10,750 CL-$800.00 balance. Aside from continuing to pay on time, what else can I do to raise my scores?
I need for you guys to guide me to Corporate CreditVille. Please helpme, I don't sleep well anymore.
I'd like all the suggestions I can get. Thank you all so much in advance.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.