Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a house making 20000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buying a house making 20000

I am looking to purchase a home with a low income. All three Scores are all in the 700's. Are there any programs that can assist me.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Buying a house making 20000

@Anonymous wrote:
I am looking to purchase a home with a low income. All three Scores are all in the 700's. Are there any programs that can assist me.
Yes, there is a  good program if you live in these states.  Texas, Alabama, Arizona, California, FloridaColorado and  New Mexico

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am thinking USDA if you are in one of the areas they serve,or maybe NACA.

hth

Message 3 of 4
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Im in about the same boat, one of the things suggest to me was habitat for humanity.

Sometimes CUs (maybe banks but I dont know about those) have specials to help low income or people with low down payment.  May check around local credit union websites to see if they are running anything.

Best of luck!   Will be following post to see if you come up with anything Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.