Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a new house in sac,ca

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buying a new house in sac,ca

We are buying a house here in sacramento,ca for 190,000 3b/2ba brand new D.R Horton. are credit score is above 700 for mr and my GF and wanted to know what kind of rates i should be expecying from the lender.We plan on getting a 30 year fixed rate and also we plan to live there forever or until we die which ever comes first. The people we are dealing with are telling us we have nothing to worry about and we should fly through in 45 days escrow. They sound a little to eager

I have seen the house itwas just built in july and looks great and even still has the new house smell

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Buying a new house in sac,ca

How much are you putting down on the new home, and what type of loan (FHA, conventional, etc.) did you apply for?  For FHA loans, generally anything 620 and over qualifies for the same rate, whereas conventional loans are score sensitive, the difference in rate between a 700 & 740 score isn't more than .125%.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.