Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAIVRS INCORRECT INFORMATION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAIVRS INCORRECT INFORMATION

I was applying for a VAloan. I went through CAIVRS first thing to make sure I was cleared. I received an email from them saying my claim was paid 2/8/14. I went through with the process. I'm no in the underwriting with my loan hoping to close on 4/3/17. But now just yesterday I received an email from CAIVRS claiming CLAIM DATE VERIFICATION POSSIBLY INCORRECT. They gave me a new claim paid date of 2/8/15. Do not know what I'm suppose to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: CAIVRS INCORRECT INFORMATION

@Anonymous wrote:
I was applying for a VAloan. I went through CAIVRS first thing to make sure I was cleared. I received an email from them saying my claim was paid 2/8/14. I went through with the process. I'm no in the underwriting with my loan hoping to close on 4/3/17. But now just yesterday I received an email from CAIVRS claiming CLAIM DATE VERIFICATION POSSIBLY INCORRECT. They gave me a new claim paid date of 2/8/15. Do not know what I'm suppose to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Charles,

Just checking in with you to see if you were able to get your CAIVRS issue resolved.

Thanks,

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.