Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU Personal Loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU Personal Loans

Has anyone had success obtaining a CCCU personal loan? I was just approved for their credit card and thinking about using them for a loan as well.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
jwes2155
New Contributor

Re: CCCU Personal Loans

What amount did you ask for on your card?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for $2k and was approved for $1k.
Message 3 of 9
jwes2155
New Contributor

I don't see why not,  I don't know of anyone who tried,  but let us know if it works out for you.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know what your results are...

Rob
Message 5 of 9
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

previously: i got approved for their card with a 2k limit

i asked for a 2k PLOC and got denied just today

they did do a soft pull though, so it doesn't hurt if you ask them within 30 days of applying for their card

with the CLI they told me that they would need to do another hard pull, so I'll wait at least 6 months for that

Message Edited by Bruiser on 07-20-2007 03:20 PM
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

posted this in the other thread, figured i'd post it here. I applied for their auto loan and just got a call back from them today. Everything got approved. Just have to send the documents over. The auto Fico score was 681 and she said that was considered "A" to them. I got the 6% rate listed on their website. I just filled out the application online - they called - explained the process and that was it. By far the quickest place i've dealt with.. The best part was they take into consideration payment history on the TL's you do have, if you do not have a long history like me because I am only 19, so not much can be done. She said if you open a checking account with them as well u get % off, as well as for being a new member - pretty good if you ask me. Good luck to anyone else who wants to apply with them... i'd for sure recommend them. I've been with Suntrust for 4 years.. have 5 different type of accounts with them and will be moving them to this place.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

at the risk of sounding dumb - who is cccu?  am on they east coast (NY) are they here?
Message 8 of 9
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

i am also from ny but i believe they are in ca correct me if i am wrong, they seem like very nice people and are very easy 2 work with
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.