Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEAR TO CLOSE!!! YES!!!

tag
Blackhawks_girl30
Contributor

Re: CLEAR TO CLOSE!!! YES!!!

Yay!!!!!!  So proud of you and so happy you are getting out of that crabby ladies home!  I hope you have a smooth moving day =)

Message 11 of 30
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Yes indeed! you get into your own lovely home! congrats and keep us posted when you can on how smoothly its going to go for you!

Message 12 of 30
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats to all your hard earned work.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 13 of 30
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 14 of 30
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Thanks again to all and especially JM-AM as we don't see eye to eye all the time so I do appreciate the congrats from you too.

The movers just came by to do the moving estimate. Came out to $1,000. Trash Haul people came and took our sofas, a table, and an old broken 1990's entertainment/TV system...$368.

We moved the move date up one day to Thursday afternoon. Closing is tomorrow and once we have the keys we will get the car towed...$125. Going up to the furniture and electronics store tomorrow to pick out our things and schedule delivery and installation...$4000. AND Tuesday the Radon techs are coming over to the house to ventilate the Radon...$850. But the builder agreed to give us a $500 credit towards the Radon mitigation system. And lawyer wants more money...$230. Oh and last but not least, cash due at closing...$270. WHEW!!! I have got to start getting utilities transferred over. Man, my head is spinning! :-s

Did I forget anything?
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 15 of 30
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Enjoy your new home!

Message 16 of 30
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@MovingForward_2012 wrote:
Thanks again to all and especially JM-AM as we don't see eye to eye all the time so I do appreciate the congrats from you too.

The movers just came by to do the moving estimate. Came out to $1,000. Trash Haul people came and took our sofas, a table, and an old broken 1990's entertainment/TV system...$368.

We moved the move date up one day to Thursday afternoon. Closing is tomorrow and once we have the keys we will get the car towed...$125. Going up to the furniture and electronics store tomorrow to pick out our things and schedule delivery and installation...$4000. AND Tuesday the Radon techs are coming over to the house to ventilate the Radon...$850. But the builder agreed to give us a $500 credit towards the Radon mitigation system. And lawyer wants more money...$230. Oh and last but not least, cash due at closing...$270. WHEW!!! I have got to start getting utilities transferred over. Man, my head is spinning! :-s

Did I forget anything?

Check some of your CC's it may be a free tow. Some CC's offer towing as a benefit for being a member for up to so many miles. Worth looking into.

Next time try Goodwill or Salvation Army to pick your things up you are getting rid of.. Just for future reference..

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 17 of 30
birjest
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!!  Enjoy your new house, carpet, paint smell!!!!!

5/30/15 EQ 596; TU 605; EX 580.
12/18/17 EQ 646; TU 660; EX 674.
7/30/23 EQ 708; TU 703; EX 721.
Message 18 of 30
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

They were definitely trash...not reusable stuff unfortunately. I wish I had some donate-able items but I don't. For the last move I did. I don't think I have a credit card that offers those benefits. My car lease has it but not for the old car. Someone offered $400 for the old car but it's worth $1500 so I decided to not get rid of it.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 19 of 30
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! Now the fun begins...Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.