Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEAR TO CLOSE!!! YES!!!

tag
cclee
Regular Contributor

Re: CLEAR TO CLOSE!!! YES!!!

Did you hear from the crazy land lady at all this week?

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 21 of 30
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

If you were closer I would just let you use my benefits, but it is unlikely I will be in Colorado in the next few days! lol

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 22 of 30
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much all. We are really excited and stressed out at the same time...it's a weird feeling.

As for the landlord situation, she responded to the letter sent my lawyer and wants the full rent for Feb! I haven't made a decision on that yet. So that process halted the eviction. So no eviction will be happening. But I am not sure which direction the legal issue will take so I am still marinating on that.

Thanks JM-AM, that's so sweet of you. :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 23 of 30
foggyjack

Oh my goodness!  What a difference a week makes!  MovingForward_2012, I am so EXCITED to see this post tonight!  Yay!!!!!!  Smiley Happy

I hadn't had a chance to get on the forum lately as I had to gather paperwork to satisfy conditions, pick everything out for house so it can hopefully be ready on time...then I thought I just had a really bad cold, but it ended up being bronchitis..Ugh!  I felt so bad the last few days that all I could do was read posts on IPad while lying in bed feeling like I was dying...hahaha!  Finally feel human again, so wanted to post about this GREAT news!

I've been so upset about all the crazy obstacles that have been thrown your way this past week.Smiley Sad  And, even though I felt too bad to post, I knew in my heart this would happen for you and your family because you are a smart [engineer...I've been reading!], strong [someone only has to read about your adversities...so sorry about your mom Smiley Sad...no child should have to go through that Smiley Sad], passionate [again, your abundance of passion is obvious and it will always take you where you need to be] young lady that deserves happiness!  Your son and husband are so lucky to have someone like you fighting for them every single day.

Okay...I know this is a credit forum...haha...but it's so hard not to feel a personal connection with so many amazing people!  Thanks for all your encouragement...I've learned so much from all of you!  Please savor every minute of these next few days, and always keep this achievement in your pocket to fall back on when you think it can't be done!  Woohoo!  Now go enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 30
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

Well deserved.....So happy for you! 

Check you car insurance policy to see if you have free towing.

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 25 of 30
OilFieldEngineer
Contributor

Congrats I am very glad to hear that you finally got those magic words. I on the other hand may end up getting the magic denied I am going through a complete nightmare right now. 

Current Scores 738 EQ (FICO 02/15) 745 EX (Lender Pull FICO) 768 TU (FICO 02/15)

4% Utilization on 180k Total Available Creditlines

AMEX Platinum - NPSL, AMEX HH - 2.5k, BofA Travel Rewards - 25K, BofA 123 Cash Rewards - 15K, BofA Amex - 15K, Barclay Black Card - 10K, Chase United Club - 9.6K, Chase Sapphire Preferred - 14k, Discover More - 7.5K, Citi Presitge - 20K, Nationwide Bank - 7.5K, Dillard's - 5K, JCP MasterCard - 12K, Capital One Venture - 3K, Capital One Quicksilver - 10k, Wells Fargo - 6K, Lowe's - 10K,
Message 26 of 30
justjunie928
New Contributor

Congrats. I followed your ordeal with your landlady. You are a great inspiration. I have a few more months until I stick my toe in the deep end of the pool, but despite everything you were going thru, you took the time to provide great advice. Congrats and enjoy.

Message 27 of 30
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Wow you guys & gals! Thank you so very much! Your comments about me are so beautiful. I never realized that I helped you all so much and made such a big impact.

Foggyjack, thank you so much for being such a great friend and I look forward to future friendship with you. You are such an amazing person. Your words brought tears to my eyes because I realized I had a friend out there that cared so much about me and family's well being. I am awestruck by your words as you pieced together my life story and you did it perfectly. Thank you so much for your kindness and caring so much! I know I am no longer walking through this alone. Please, please feel better soon! :-)

OilFieldEngineer: There were times during the process that I was deeply worried about approval. But it never came true. You have made it so far and you are in the homestretch. It will be OK. I know I will see your cleared to close post soon. :-)

Justjunie, good luck on your search for a home when your ready to get your feet wet. If you have extra time to really plan things out, things will go smoother. Can't wait to hear your home buying stories.

For the next couple of days, my visits will be short and sporadic but I promise to give an update when everything is done.

Thanks to all of you for your tremendous support over these few torturous weeks. It has helped me a lot and I will never forget it. My home will remind me of all of you that helped me get there. :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 28 of 30
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. Be Blessed in your new home.

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.