Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are set to close tomorrow afternoon.  I should be extremely excited but instead I am having to deal with my nasty mortgage broker.  I even had to call my lender today after reading an email between my broker and lender.  The lender was in disbelief at how rude and unprofessional my broker was but little does she know I have been dealing with it since January and have to apologize for his actions several times when dealing with third parties.  He has had me in tears several times and even now I can't get him to call me or return an email when we are on the brink of closing.  I have been waiting to hear from him since yesterday morning.  

Anyways, I was able to complete his job and get the lender the information they needed to complete my file and send it to the title company and that is what matters.  I am not normally one to stress but my mortgage broker has made this whole process a nightmare the last couple of weeks.  I am trying to take a deep breath and wipe away the tears of anxiety, frustration, and ager that I have right now because of him.  

I know there are others closing tomorrow or sometime soon and I would just like to wish you the best!  May we all enjoy our new homes : )

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

similar situation here, but we had a great processor, and realtor. Kudos to you!! We close in 3 hours and I haven't slept all night.........

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 2 of 6
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!! I am sorry it has been stressful. Same thing for us. Smiley Sad I can't even talk about it yet, but we will sign today and fund on Tuesday, so the end is almost here!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 6
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

I knew things would work out, Let us know how the Closing went and when you are moving,

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today has been stressful once again : ( ... Long story short we were cleared and then there was a problem with the HUD and the lender advised us we may have to go back into underwriting UGGhhhh! .. Good news is that all worked out with the HUD but this was after a huge scare and my broker threaten to cancel the deal all together (or in his words KILL the deal).  

I felt like I was going to have to be admitted to the mental hospital.  Anyways, cried alot of tears and finally found peace right before hearing the good news that we were good to go once again.  Closing was scheduled for 4pm today but was cancelled at 2pm : (  

Come time find out the title company told us that our short sale contract was extended to today however they never received the paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I have to wait through this three day weekend and hopefully we can close Tuesday if Navy Federal will get us the needed paperwork.  This just made me so angry because I asked that they request for an extenstion last Friday but everyone was so sure we would close... asked Monday.. then Weds came (the date the short sale approval expired) and finally at my request they sent off the request for the extention.  I kept asking for it because there has been nothing but problems and I did not want to be held up to close because we were waiting for an extention.... and then of course that is exactly what happened.  I just pray all goes well and that we get the extention that we need.  

Message 5 of 6
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Today has been stressful once again : ( ... Long story short we were cleared and then there was a problem with the HUD and the lender advised us we may have to go back into underwriting UGGhhhh! .. Good news is that all worked out with the HUD but this was after a huge scare and my broker threaten to cancel the deal all together (or in his words KILL the deal).  

I felt like I was going to have to be admitted to the mental hospital.  Anyways, cried alot of tears and finally found peace right before hearing the good news that we were good to go once again.  Closing was scheduled for 4pm today but was cancelled at 2pm : (  

Come time find out the title company told us that our short sale contract was extended to today however they never received the paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I have to wait through this three day weekend and hopefully we can close Tuesday if Navy Federal will get us the needed paperwork.  This just made me so angry because I asked that they request for an extenstion last Friday but everyone was so sure we would close... asked Monday.. then Weds came (the date the short sale approval expired) and finally at my request they sent off the request for the extention.  I kept asking for it because there has been nothing but problems and I did not want to be held up to close because we were waiting for an extention.... and then of course that is exactly what happened.  I just pray all goes well and that we get the extention that we need.  

Stay strong! It will all work out Smiley Happy

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.