Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEARED TO CLOSED

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

CLEARED TO CLOSED

Finally got the word today in a email from my loan processor and not the LO.

Financed through Navy Federal and their First time Buyers Home Choice program. No PMI, No down paymnet ,1500 dollars toward closing cost.!750 dollars for using their realty plus program. My credit was clean .Fiance had a few lates (none in last year ) and a chargeoff. Pull credit once on 2/25 .Got preapproval a couple days later. Submitted all documents. Loan officer wasn't the greatest communicator,(checked in with me every couple weeks) but everytime I asked if everything was fine he saiid Yes so I just let things roll.. Only had to submiit LOE for lates and chargeoff and current paysubs. All in all cery smooth process .Processor handled most of paperwork and no issues. I was a little nervous with some of the problems I had read about Navy Federal but those of you working wit them relax and let things play out. Closing on May 22

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CLEARED TO CLOSED

Good news.

BTW I took the liberty of correcting your title to say "Cleared".

Message 2 of 9
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congrats tmoney!!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome possum sauce, my wife and I are moving to Colorado at the end of this month and plan on going through Navy for a VA loan...  I'm definitely nervous about the whole thing, especially since we didn't plan ahead for this mortgage and we both have new accounts in March *bites nails*

Oz

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

what are your scores?

Message 6 of 9
mfoxxx
New Contributor

Congrats, if you don't mind me asking, what were both of your scores. We will be going this route in a month or so. Again, congrats. 

In the garden, Sep 10, 2015.
Message 7 of 9
tmoney
Regular Contributor

My scores were 762,748,747.    Fiancé was 690 672 670.

Message 8 of 9
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Congratulations. ..go ahead and have a happy dance. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.