Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA guarantee - close date 5/1/2015... 634/700 score

UW has had LOX for 28hrs. Nothing Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a "verbal" clear to close!! Said they were just waiting on paper work from USDA. But, scheduler said good2go. Appt set on Friday Smiley Happy We asked if we should get ready and head out there? He replied, if scheduler said its fine, its fine. But, he was waiting on the "paper work". Thanks for all the info here, learned a lot. I will pay it fwd. Any questions not answered in original post, ask away.

Message 23 of 62
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: (C2C!!!) USDA guarantee

Woot woot!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I guess it took 29 hours to review LOX. Lol
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 24 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@frugalQ wrote:
Woot woot!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I guess it took 29 hours to review LOX. Lol

Agreed.

Call came in this AM. Its "official". We signs docs tomorrow morning!

WHOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Message 25 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drove 6hrs and didnt close, nor sign docs. Sooooo upset! Issue still with title. We used our tow vehicle (14mpg) and brought a trailer with stuff in it.

We were told this week and they would have docs brought to our house Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so sorry to hear that! You must have been so giddy then just crushed by this. I hope the title issue clears up fast.

Message 27 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

We were on a high (no drugs) going there. Then beside oursevles on the way home. Depressed. But, there saying this week it will be cleared up. We did call the city ourselves and they agreed.

Message 28 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my goodness what a crushing let down. Can't believe they let you drive all that way without informing you of the possible problem. Hope it's a quick fix.
Message 29 of 62
LynGene
New Contributor

Oh my goodness - that is the pits!  I'll keep warm, positive thoughts going your way, and I'll keep my fingers crossed, too!!

Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.